Old 25-02-2007, 10:16 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Sajan Sajan is offline

Default Julie from INDIA

Hi Julie,

I shaw your posting of the list of the e-books. They are really
informative. Dosen't matter wheather it is leagel or illegal. I
believe in rights of the people to read. Great to know you are a
researher.

I am a free-lancer botanist from Nepal and working on a local flora in
my personal fund. We have a team of three persons and have the
collection of around 10,000 herbarium specimens covering about 2,000
species, around 5,00 living plants on pots and controlled green house
and around 3,000 photographs (in celluloid medium) and around 1,000
(in digital medium).

In our last visit to our study area, we found a new kind of Salvia
which to our surprise was a climber. We don't have any knowledge about
the Salvia being climber. We think either it is some emmigrant species
(may be invasive) or some unnoticed species which may become a new
record. If you know about the climbing Salvia, please tell me or you
can suggest me the book also.

Sajan