Old 25-02-2007, 10:59 AM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
[email protected] malcolm@jgj-jewellers.demon.co.uk is offline

Default SHAMEFUL ADMISSION BY SCOTLAND'S SHOOTING INDUSTRY

In message ,
writes
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:05:02 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

wrote in message
In message ,
writes
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 15:01:52 +0000,

wrote:

In message ,
writes
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:38:29 +0000,

wrote:

In message ,
writes
Press Release 19th Feb 2007

SHAMEFUL ADMISSION BY SCOTLAND'S SHOOTING INDUSTRY

LEAGUE AGAINST CRUEL SPORTS CONDEMNS TREATMENT OF GAME BIRDS

The Game Conservancy Trust has admitted the welfare of many game birds
was jeopardised this season by transporting the birds hundreds of
miles in hot weather.

I was sure you had always held the view that translocation wasn't
harmful to animals.

Are you suggesting you were wrong?

Since you've decided not to be sensible and discontinue posting your
rubbish,

Angus I do not consider giving in to attempts to brow beat, bully or
intimidate me into silence sensible. So in your terms no I haven't
decided to be sensible - which I assumes means I haven't given in to
your attempts to silence me ;-))))

I notice however your resorting to abuse is getting greater. Surely you
realise abuse is the last refuge of the coward and the bully.

Since you've decided not to be sensible and discontinue posting your
rubbish, I

Angus I do not consider giving in to attempts to brow beat, bully or
intimidate me into silence sensible. So in your terms no I haven't
decided to be sensible - which I assumes means I haven't given in to your
attempts to silence me ;-))))

I notice however your resorting to abuse is getting greater. Surely you
realise abuse is the last refuge of the coward and the bully.

I really do appreciate how you take him on so bravely. It might be the best
thing to do ignore completely now, yes?

Tina

Nothing brave about being stupid.

Angus I said I wouldn't reply to your cut and pastes however this isn't
cut and paste.

It is clearly the kind of post I was referring to. Abuse for the sake
of abuse. You may as well have not replied.

--
Malcolm Kane