Old 25-02-2007, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Ipomea

On 25/2/07 12:17, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

Just in case anyone had suddenly remembered. Please cam anyone identify
the Ipomea or Morning Glory that has HUGE pale/bright blue flowers? I
saw several plants last year one at Waterperry's even but no one could
tell me the name of that particular one.
The flowers are about twice to three times larger than the ordinary
Morning Glory and the blue is like a baby blue rather than the darker
shades.

Janet

Not I. Heavenly Blue? That has large flowers.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk