Old 25-02-2007, 03:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Grave Yard Guy Grave Yard Guy is offline

Default Starting seeds indoors-help!

Thanks, but I had no damping off. The seedlings just got very long and
spindly while I had them in full sun. I was trying to find out if anyone
knows of a reason they shouldn't be started in full sun?

Thanks again...

Charlie wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:09:37 GMT, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:
For two years I have sprinkled cinnamon on my seedling flats when
planting and have had no problems with damping off. Cinnamon is cheap
and goes a long way.

I also try to do everything else right, so who knows?

At any rate, it smells kinda nice!

--
Charlie