Old 25-02-2007, 04:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Starting seeds indoors-help!

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:19:08 GMT, "Grave Yard Guy"
wrote:

Thanks, but I had no damping off. The seedlings just got very long and
spindly while I had them in full sun. I was trying to find out if anyone
knows of a reason they shouldn't be started in full sun?

Thanks again...

Yours germinated in full sun. Weeds germinate just fine in full sun
or most any other condition. The main thing is to get as much light
as possible to the plants as soon as they appear without burning them.

Is your friend a successful gardener?
--
Susan N.