Old 25-02-2007, 05:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default bagging it and moving to FL?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:36:49 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Same here, even though I live in a mild climate.
K Barrett

No way. I want 4 seasons. I lived in Indy for a while - They had Ice
season, and gray season and summer. I want snow 2 days on the ground
and gone Spring, Summer, and Fall. High plains of Colorado foot
hills give me that. Under normal winter conditions

I have to admit we almost broke the record for snow on the ground - 60
days this year the record now is 61. That is measurable snow, 1/2
inch or more at the measuring station. It just does not last when
you get 46 degree days, so we did not make that last two days.
SuE