Old 25-02-2007, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default What a grey day...

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 25 Feb, 01:03, Sacha wrote:
On 25/2/07 00:56, in article
. com,

" wrote:
On 25 Feb, 00:35, Sacha wrote:
On 24/2/07 22:39, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"

wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...
On 24 Feb, 21:56, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:
No you did not and there is no such thing as a great labour
anything:-)-

RUPERT!!!!! How could you, you know I love Tony Blair - he and I
have
kissed.

Judth at home

Judith I was not trying to imply that any Labour person is of no
sexual use.
Some of the best censored has been with .............
I must admit Tony was quite cute in his younger days:-)

Really? Cute? I thought he looked sort of unfinished.

What would you know, you haven't kissed him.

Judith at home and not at work

And that, my dear, is why he's unfinished. Heh, heh, heh.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

One up to you!

Judith at home and definitely not at work

I suggest you girls stop doing poor impressions of Monica Lewinsky
otherwise Mandy ( Peter Mandelson) will scratch your eyes out.