Old 25-02-2007, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Ping Andy Mabbett

In message , Sacha
writes
On 24/2/07 15:35, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:31:41 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

snip

Andy was a popular and knowledgeable member of this group which, to this
group is all that matters, I suppose? Like a lot of us, he held strong
opinions but I never recall him being insulting or spiteful or writing posts
just for the sake of annoying or hurting others.

Not here, just as Mike doesn't on all groups.

I don't really care what people do on other groups because they're not the
business of this group. It's only when people try to *use* people's posts to
other groups to stir up trouble in this (or that) group that it matters,
IMO. Following people round the internet and constantly referring to their
behaviour on 'other groups' is simply trying to make trouble in the
'innocent' group, it seems to me. The characters and dynamics of each group
are different, so people may well react differently on one to another. I
know what I think of the behaviour of certain people here, the good, the bad
and even the moderately attractive and here is what counts when I'm here.

Yes. Do you mean just like you followed me to ukfd and tried to get me
frog-marched out. Didn't work did it, Sacha?
--
June Hughes