Old 25-02-2007, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Romarin

On Feb 24, 1:32 pm, "La Puce" wrote:

Lets go back to the begining. I've suggested Blue Rain, Corsican Blue,
Jackman's which are all prostate rosemaries. It's Sacha who made a
mistake not me.

No you failed to read the precise description that Sacha clearly gave.
You responded by offering 2 varieties that could not possibly have
matched her description and oe that is almost unknown, made worse by
your failure to give the full name.

She went googling around thinking it would be

reliable.

Oh I don't think it was Sacha who went googling. You came up with
wrong names, which suggests that you did the googling.

She never heard of Jackman's and clearly tried to make fun
of me saying nor her, nor her husband, nor google or her book knew
about it.

Because you failed to give the full name. Small wonder neither she
nor Ray had heard of it.

I then said it grew in Burncoose nursery and you suggested
to check it there. I've had no aknowledgement of this and now I don't
want any. It's too late for this.

It was Charlie Pridham who mentioned Burncoose not you. He knows
Burncoose, Sacha knows Burncoose, I know Burncoose and a whole lot of
other people here know Burncoose. In a very short time you were
claiming that the Burncoose plant had to be the one even though you
hadn't seen the plant and could not possibly have known whether the
one in their car park was the same as in their on-line catalogue. It's
odd that you couldn't get the nursery's name correct - a sure sign
that you've never had any contact with them. Furthermore, I most
certainly did not suggest checking it there. Follow the thread back
and read it correctly, without putting your own bewildering and
entirely misleading interpretation upon what others and I have
written.

I don't want to talk about individuals here.

Oh really, you've done far too much of that in the past. So what
makes you want to change now?

Looks like you are now
turning blue and life's too short.

Don't worry about me, I'm far from turning blue. But I'm not going to
let you get away with twisting the truth to the degree you have. It
is quite clear that you are hell-bent upon causing trouble and it's
about time folks stamped upon your malevolence.