Old 25-02-2007, 05:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Blc Stellar Gold 'Cantaloupe'

Hmmm? I was wondering as to why, the 'Cantaloupe' name & thought that maybe
most of the siblings were that colour?
Then when I read your response, I gulped & thought "Could it be my new
screen or photo viewing software & then boy am I in trouble"!!
I see a lovely bright yellow with a golden yellow in the lip?
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Its really orange, like a cantaloupe. Maybe I *do* ned a new camera...
*G*

"Wendy7" wrote in message
This is a lovely yellow indeed!
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Blc. Stellar Gold 'Cantaloupe' HCC/AOS an old McLellan's cross. Anyway,
it too is just back from the display and is rather tired, but I tell you
this one blooms like clockwork in time for the POE. (Blc. Pacific Gold x
Blc. Rising Sun)