Old 25-02-2007, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Starting seeds indoors-help!

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:19:08 GMT, "Grave Yard Guy"
wrote:

Thanks, but I had no damping off. The seedlings just got very long and
spindly while I had them in full sun. I was trying to find out if anyone
knows of a reason they shouldn't be started in full sun?

Yes, but you planted so many of each variety because you were worried
about damping off. If you didn't have to plant so many, it would be
easier to get them all under proper lighting so the seedlings wouldn't
be too long and spindly.

You do get that, right? Your plants are long and spindly because
they're not getting enough light.

Penelope
- "pointed"