Old 26-02-2007, 12:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Chris Savas Chris Savas is offline

Default bagging it and moving to FL?

Just over 25 years ago, my wife and I moved from the DC area to Florida. Our
house cost less than in the DC area, BUT our auto and house insurance was
much higher in Florida.

Chris S.

In article SwkEh.1113$QI4.730@trnddc01, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:
I visit Orlando about every other month. When I get off the plane this time
of the year I ask myself "I don't live here because?"

Let's see ... Housing prices about 1/3 of the cost of DC area. Mild
weather in winter....hot in summer (but I like hot weather).

I'm ready to go. 6 inches of fresh snow this morning. YUK!

Gene