Old 26-02-2007, 12:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default bagging it and moving to FL?

Diana,

What's Lent?

Personally, I am closed just now only because I got some Lint in my flux
capacitor last Wednesday, but I should be good again by Monday. As far as
letting any more people into Florida I say no. We got enough of 'em now.
They're everywhere around here. Send the rest to Montana... or California.

Mick

===================

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
You and my husband, both pulling up the ladder, Mick. Are we closed for
Lent?

Diana

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
.. .
Unknown,

Awwww sorry, Florida is closed now since last Wednesday.

Mick