Old 26-02-2007, 12:18 AM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Grubs

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:30:46 -0600, Omelet

For slugs and snails, Dark Ale.

Worked far better for us than cheap beer. They seemed to prefer the
Irish Ale.

I'm not kidding. ;-)

The more yeast the more you attract them. That's what they go for.

The discovery was actually accidental...

I don't drink beer, dad does. We were out of the cheap stuff for snail
bait in the dishes, so he put out what he had in the 'frige.

I swear it attracted at least 3 times as many slugs as the Dos Equis did!

Dad commented that slugs just had good taste. G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.