Old 26-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Peggy Elliott

Default Creeping Sedum

Wish I could be more specific - got this off ebay (havent received it yet) all I
know is the variety name - "tricolor" and "blue spruce"

Cereoid+10+ wrote:

There are several hundred known species of Sedum. You need to be more
specific and describe the plant in some detail. Inform as to leaf shape, how
leaves are arranged on the stems (spiralled, in pairs, in threes), flower
color, etc.

Peggy Elliott wrote in message
I have acquired some creeping sedum and would like some recommendations
on where to plant it. I live in Va, zone 7, horrid red clay soil. I
have good drainage as my yard is sloping. I have sun, edge of the woods,
and shade (woods). How fast does it creep? I am assuming that low
moisture is prefereable?

Peg in Va