Old 25-02-2007, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Romarin

On 25 Feb, 17:44, "Dave Poole" wrote:
No you failed to read the precise description that Sacha clearly gave.
You responded by offering 2 varieties that could not possibly have
matched her description and oe that is almost unknown, made worse by
your failure to give the full name.

I'm sorry Dave but this is far too pedentic. On the 16th I wrote after
Sacha's post:

On 16 Feb, 17:40, Sacha wrote:
R. Jackman's is unknown to me or to Ray or the
Plant Finder or Google.

I knew I hadn't imagined it and would find it. Check this link to
find
Jackman's Prostrate which is so like the one you describe. I'll get
some pictures of it from a friend. The leaves are a bit broader and
waxy. The catalogue pdf gives you details of it.

I don't want to talk further about it. I know what I wrote, we all
know what I wrote. You cannot change that. And that is that.

It was Charlie Pridham who mentioned Burncoose not you. He knows
Burncoose, Sacha knows Burncoose, I know Burncoose and a whole lot of
other people here know Burncoose.

And I know Burncoose too. Amazing isn't it? And as for my mistake with
Bruncoose - it's all too silly. I am a foreigner and English is not my
first language. We could go on for ever with this. I have made lovely
friends on this forum. Just about to find about someone who I knew
before. Life goes on Dave. It really does. So I'll stop here if you
don't mind.