Old 25-02-2007, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default OT Question?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:28:46 +0000, BoyPete wrote
(in article ):

Keith Kent wrote:
How do you add your signature?Manually everytime,i tried using
outlook auto sig but it adds it to the top of the page so you would
be top posting.Ok for new posts.

I use OE, not outlook. I have a prog called Quotefix installed which 'fixes'
replies to conform with posting etiquette. Don't know if it works with
Outlook. sig is then put at the bottom.

Or you could use a *proper* newsreader which will do it for you. On Windows,
I used to use Forte Free Agent which I liked.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk