Old 25-02-2007, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Bumble bee

On 25/2/07 19:10, in article ,
"Peter Robinson" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

On 25/2/07 15:42, in article ,
"Peter Robinson" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

Sorry about the Rhodie, though.

It's still got a few flower buds, so there will be some at the proper
time, but at least two thirds were too eager and got frosted off.

We put that horticultural fleece over anything we're a bit worried about.
Touch wood, this year things haven't been bad at all in terms of cold.

I must be more organised about that sort of thing in the future.

Peter

I wouldn't be if I didn't happen to be married to a nurseryman! But it's
good stuff and it works.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk