Old 26-02-2007, 03:58 AM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi[_2_] Reel McKoi[_2_] is offline

Default re.Koi Food -

"~ jan" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:48:01 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

Where is the research to back that up?

Like I said, you can google probably better than I. Go look for it.
Sandy's
write up is good enough for me.

I found nothing to answer my questions.

I'll wait until I see the research, who did the research, how many years
it
ran, what climate was involved, the age of the fish, who paid for it and
which brands of feed were used in these supposed long running trials. The
pictures of the autopsies should also be interesting.

Like I said, prove her wrong. ~ jan

It's not my place to prove her wrong when I can't even find the information
I want or would need on her research. She made the claim. It's her place to
prove herself right. Let her produce all the information to back her
claims. Meanwhile I'll go back to that worked so well before and we'll have
to agree to disagree on this one.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.