Old 26-02-2007, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Ping Andy Mabbett

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 24/2/07 16:52, in article ,

"BAC"
wrote:

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , 'Mike'
writes
From a recent posting:

snip

Over many years, I have found Andy Mabbett to be friendly and
knowledgeable. Perhaps he has got a bit fed-up with the carping on
Usenet?

He has been posting on uk.environment.conservation for a while now,
primarily, it seems, to feud with Angus Macmillan, so the evidence

suggests
he is far from fed up either with carping or usenet.

Maybe he's fed up with Angus Macmillan? I wouldn't know. But everyone

has
their particular bugbears.

How true. Nonetheless, I thought a mention of (part of) Andy's current
Usenet activity was an appropriate and informative response to June's
musings.