Old 26-02-2007, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Garden Birds

On 26 Feb, 11:20, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" wrote:
Sounds like you could do with some therapy. It only bothers you
because you let it. Hardly like barking dogs, or neighbors from hell
is it?

It doesn't *really* bother us - though it is odd to say the least.
When my oldest goes to bed after us and I just about hear him in my
mid sleep and hear the bird singing, I always think that it must be
around 5/6am and many times I think of getting up. It's hard to go
back to sleep when I realise it's only 1am )

The only barking dogs I hear are mine and the neighbours are quite
adorable.