Old 26-02-2007, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Garden Birds

On 26 Feb, 12:05, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" wrote:
Why not have a night foray and try to discover exactly what it is?
Mind you, sods law dictates he'll not appear

Indeed. I'll do that. Doesn't sound exotic though - often there are
some escaped budgies, canaries and even once we found a bird of pray
seriously large, with a bell on its foot. Might even record the mad
bird and send the tape to Bill Oddie ;o)

Say some prayers.

Errr... yes, sure.

Hmm. Wish we could say the same here!

We need a bit of everything to do a world, innit.