Old 26-02-2007, 10:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Way O/T - Recommend a recipe database program?

Sorry about the o/t posting. It's much more comforting ro get recommendations
from people you know - friends, even if you've never met them.

Ann's recipe database dates from the days of Win 3.11, & it's a work of art to
keep it running under XP. Can anyone suggest a good current package? We're
happy with freeware, shareware or commercial. The only problem with commercial
is whether one that's available to you is readily available over here.

TIA, & apologies again for going o/t.
Dave Gillingham