Old 26-02-2007, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default bagging it and moving to FL?

Retirement Community-- synonym for the vestibule to the mortuary.

God's waiting rooms, for sure. There are gated communities that cater to the
retired. To me, they are so contrived and structured that it would feel like
a prison. They are full, so I guess it's just us. But I think any gated
community would be wrong for us. Frank wonders if they have a community wake
up call. We're probably the people they put up the gates for, LOL!

Diana