Old 27-02-2007, 12:08 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default re.Koi Food - OT - has lost its link with the original thread

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:17:37 GMT, ~ jan
wrote:

On 26 Feb 2007 22:57:09 GMT, Nick Cramer wrote:

I failed to DL it. Can you repost the URL for me, please?

From this website:
http://www.nda.agric.za/docs/AAPS/Ar...koi%20husb.pdf

----
To clarify, I'm not concerned what an individual FEEDS their koi, only the
ADVICE they give to the masses that is so contrary to what others are
saying.... but then, it does give good room for discussion, I guess. ~ jan

That may be true, but falling over all these dead horses gets old
fast.

-------