Old 27-02-2007, 01:03 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default re.Koi Food - OT - has lost its link with the original thread

~ jan wrote:

----
To clarify, I'm not concerned what an individual FEEDS their koi, only the
ADVICE they give to the masses that is so contrary to what others are
saying.... but then, it does give good room for discussion, I guess. ~ jan

Did I miss something here???? Isn't the whole thing about Usenet about
our ability to discuss issues, reach a concensus of the majority and
give good advice to those looking for it......it matters not a jot what
one person feeds their fish....if they are happy with it then that is up
to them, even if most disagree....if the concensus is that it might not
suit all then that should be the prevailing result of the
discussion....but someone might choose to just see the cheap option and
disregard anyone else but that is their perogative....Now, if we feel or
believe that advice given is wrong then we as equally valid members of
the group have the right to correct this......giving our
opinions.....and these should not or cannot be invalidated by someone
whose experience is different.....but afterall it is up to the one
asking the question to decide what is good or bad advice....

Gill