Old 27-02-2007, 07:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Pickled chillies?

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

i was disappointed to read recently dr karl "debunking" the myth of (what we
call in our family) curry-bottom - i.e. the misery one can experience while
on the loo the day after eating something unusually hot. dr karl is mostly
right but sometimes wrong - everyone _i_ know thinks he's totally wrong on
this one.

I've never suffered from this problem, and my eating of hot food is now
occasional.

Do you use very soft TP?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia