Old 27-02-2007, 03:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi Marutchi is offline

Default Spider Lily-0568-3 of 3

Aram Langhans wrote:
I first saw one of these about a year and a half ago in Southern
California. Very impressive plant and you did an outstanding job of
capturing it. My shots could not get close to the depth of field
needed as I was shooting Kodachrome 25 film. The smaller sensor on
digital really expands the depth of field to get the whole thing in
pretty good focus. Perhaps #2 is a bit better in this regards as it
is further away from the camera, or at least not zoomed in as
closely. Great lighting and you exposed perfectly. Nice. I'd like
to use this in my photo class if I may.

thank you Aram, feel free to use it any way you can. :-)