Old 26-03-2003, 09:44 PM
New Junk

Default RG: Search for Latin (botanical) Names for certain roses

Wasn't this question already answered in the botany newsgroup?

Don't know, no one replied to me.

What more do you want? Why do you want "Latin names" so badly?

Latin names for plants avoid confusion.
The name for "jacqueline du pre" in france may be different for the
same flower in africa.
When everyone uses latin names, there is less confusion.
This is the method I use when I buy essential oils fromm botanicals.
I just figured the same system applied with roses.

I'm planning a wedding and I wouldn't want to order the WRONG flowers
because of a name mix up. The flowers are sentimental to me.

Thanks, New