Old 27-02-2007, 10:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default re.Koi Food - OT - has lost its link with the original thread

"Reel McKoi" wrote:
"~ jan" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:

I failed to DL it. Can you repost the URL for me, please?

From this website:
http://www.nda.agric.za/docs/AAPS/Ar...seases%20and%2
0Health/koi%20husb.pdf

----
To clarify, I'm not concerned what an individual FEEDS their koi, only
the ADVICE they give to the masses

Telling someone what you feed your fish isn't giving advice to the
masses?!?!?!?!

that is so contrary to what others are
saying....

Others may have a totally different set-up.

but then, it does give good room for discussion, I guess. ~ jan

What a boring world if everyone agreed with everyone else and everyone
had the same ponds, the same fish, in the same climate with the same
filters and the same natural resources available to the fish........
there would be no need to discuss anything. :-O

With all due respect, I have come to find you a bore.

~Semper Fi~ www.delphiayachtsusa.com