Old 27-02-2007, 05:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:32:56 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:47:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Admittedly, my negative experiences are with people who walk dogs in my
neighborhood. Even the so-called "good dog owners" who clean up after
their
dogs are idiots. Why do I say that? Look at the brief conversation below
and
tell me what's wrong with it. Scenario: Dog, on leash, taking a leak at
the
perimeter of a flower bed that is two feet from the street.

Me: Excuse me, would you please NOT let your dog use my property as a
toilet
in the future?
Dog criminal: Why?

That's it. What's wrong with the conversation?

Maybe you should move where there is nothing but you. That way, you
can determine every situation with great vigor.

Need help figuring out what's wrong with the conversation? He

You hear an odd noise outside your front door. You look out the window and
see someone spray painting the door. You ask him to stop. He asks "Why?"

What's wrong with the conversation?

I didn't question the conversation. I said if you don't want people
walking dogs where you live you can do one of two things;

Move to the country on huge property where people don't walk dogs.
Let it go.