Old 27-02-2007, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

"immike" wrote in news:1172587097.115103.96190
@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

I Beg You...PLEASE DON"T PLANT THE MINT!

My neighbor planted some on his side of the fence years ago and it
crept into my yard. I mowed and mowed and it crept and crept
eventually into my roses and across the walk and...EVERYWHERE!!!
Arrghh!

I now have new neighbors and they dug up their mint and I spent THREE
DAYS digging up mine. I'm sure I'll see more this year as it will grow
from every piece of root I missed.

So I beg you...PLEASE STOP!!!

I can't wait till spring!

How about a lovely hosta garden, they will spread out and keep all the
weeds down around them.

Mike

Sorry. Mint.

And I don't live near anyone else. My dogs and my mint and my horses are
here purely for my enjoyment.