Old 27-02-2007, 02:28 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Grubs

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:51:52 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

Wow,......... we only get possums for core aeration and I have yet to see
them doing it, despite being up at all hours.

My poor guy who lived in our yard for almost seven years, way beyond
life expectancy has died. He came up near the house to die. Every
night at about ten the neighbors dog would "woof" and I knew the
opossum was out there, and he was. That's when they emerge, about
ten.