Old 28-02-2007, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:50:52 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

I take excellent care of my animals and we work together to give back to
the community. I really dislike to be mass-lumped into a dipshit owner
catagory for no good reason.

You know and I know not all dog owners are dipshits. I don't really
relate to people who make sweeping statements like that. I have a
therapy parrot. She's my therapist! She's helped me through almost
two years of chemo, not in a row, but one year three years ago, and I
just ended a year a few weeks ago. We always had dogs and cats, but I
couldn't take the funerals every 14 years or so.

Did you see my horse in my Neon? He's a mini horse. Rides for long
periods of time in the backseat of my car -- even going down the I-70 and
into Indy for horse demos and such.

I want a mule! I love them.

Go to: http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd
and look in the HORSES folder. There's a photo of him taken through the
back window of the car. FoxNews out of Indy once took footage of me
we had spent the day but I don't know if they ever aired it. We
certainly get interesting looks driving in the city. When I pull to a
stop light, I count to three and then look to either side of me to see
who noticed there's a horse in the car next to them. hee

Every animal in that album is beautiful. What is the life span of a
miniature horse? I love the draft. We've discussed this before.
Then one night I was watching the RFD channel (I'm a hillbilly at
heart!) and I fell in love with mules. I'd settle for a donkey, but
would never ride anything that small.

I adore animals,
insects, worms, all living things. I would love to have room for a
few mules. They are so much more interesting to me than many humans.

Yes, Buddha was right about many things.

I always felt this way, even before I met the Dharma. My mother had
to carry me out of the theater when I was a kid and we saw Bambi. I
was un consolable. To this day I don't watch Disney. They are
sadists.