Old 28-02-2007, 12:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:58:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

This example has nothing to do with dog ordinances. And, there's no reason
(or easy way) to photograph plants covered in ****. The issue is this: If a
property owner asks you not to do something on their property, you do not
ask why. You obey. If you disagree with what I've just said, then I have the
right to urinate on your dog, in your mail box, or anything on that
property, and there's nothing you can do about it.

With me so far?

I'm with you, but not with the level of anger you have about it. Then
again, I let rats live on my property and wouldn't think of killing
them.