Old 28-02-2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
Ocean Breeze Ocean Breeze is offline

Default re.Koi Food -

"Tristin" wrote in message

You miss this one?

That's the best thing to do as my pictures show my fish have not lost color,
become obese nor are they dying after a few years. Quite the contrary.
Colors are excellent, they make it through the zone 6 winters and breed
several times before the heat of summer sets in.

Where is the research information asked for? What brands did they use? What
zone was the test done in? How many years did the test run? What age were
the koi at the start? At the finish? Who financed it? What were the
ingredients in the cheaper feeds used? What natural resources were
available to the fish other than the feed? I spent some time on Google and
Yahoo and came up empty handed. Just "opinions" were all I found.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.