Old 27-02-2007, 08:56 PM posted to austin.gardening
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Grubs

"Steve Wertz" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:51:52 -0600, cat daddy wrote:

Wow,......... we only get possums for core aeration and I have yet to

see
them doing it, despite being up at all hours.

I'd bet those are armadillos, not possums. Possums aren't
diggers.

That would be cool, but I live on Town Lake and have a chain link fence
yard, so I don't think it's armadillos (never seen on around here). The
holes are about the shape of a possum snout. It's probably raccoons being
verrry quiet (I have a dog), although I'd think the holes would be larger.