Old 27-02-2007, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default And....

On Feb 27, 7:29 pm, Sacha wrote:
......who did what today in their garden? Nobody here I can tell you. We
have had high winds and rain, then everything went a bit sunny and then it
all started again in a minor key. No gardening but some satisfactory time
at a potting bench for me and away from the desk!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

Today, I have had the enjoyable task of opening plants sent from
Charlie Pridham. What excitement - three Gillian Blades Clematis, I
am in 7th Heaven.

Charlie's plants arrived very well packed, in wonderful healthy
condition and with so many new shoots! For anyone considering mail
order from Charlie, I say go right ahead, I have total confidence in
him. He emailed me yesterday to let me know when they would be
arriving and at what time! Charlie, I have benefited from your good
advice over the years and whenever I need a plant, I will certainly
look to see if you have before ordering elsewhere, very many thanks.

Judith