Old 27-02-2007, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default And....

Hi All

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:29:22 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

......who did what today in their garden? Nobody here I can tell you. We
have had high winds and rain, then everything went a bit sunny and then it
all started again in a minor key. No gardening but some satisfactory time
at a potting bench for me and away from the desk!

Windy & rainy here also (S/W Ireland) - but spend a happy couple of
hours with a borrowed rotovator getting some drainage into the soil
inside the new polytunnel.

Rotovators have moved on a bit, it seems - this one is a German 'AGRI'
- 6hp '2-wheeled tractor' - made short work of the somewhat claggy
soil. Have left it all to dry out some more before spreading some
peat-free compost on top and turning that in...

Looking forward to our first growing season here in the Emerald Isle !

Adrian