Old 28-02-2007, 01:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
al al is offline

Default First bloom floof - psfendercinnstickmacrofr.jpg (1/1) [213K]

Very pretty. Last winter I was orchid-sitting and this is one of the plants
that I sat. It is a really nice clone. Big-Big flowers. I bought a flask
of this clone from Hausermann's and so in 6, maybe 7 years I will get to see
it bloom in person again.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
WOW!!!!! For a moment I was thinking that maybe my monitor is off
colour?*G*
This is hot! You have picked a good one Dr. Tom.
Cheers Wendy
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...

Tom