Old 28-02-2007, 03:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:21:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Move to the country on huge property where people don't walk dogs.
Let it go.

You are illustrating the multifaceted problem for me. Thank you.

Facet 1: Some dog owners think everyone is supposed to love their dog. That
is incorrect.
Facet 2: Some dog owners don't understand the concept of private property.
If I tell you not to do something on my land, you have no legal leg to stand
on by refusing to obey.

I fully understand. Kill a cow, not problem. If they did that to
poodles and wore their fur the entire earth would freak out!

I am not telling you to be okay with this problem, but unfortunately
the only way around it is to do one of the two things I suggested. We
have cat and dog ordinances here and my neighbor still continues to
let his cats out. Nobody likes him, but his entire life is full of
horrible strife. Nobody gets out of here alive, if you get my drift.

I just got another TWO copies of a flier that relates to previous
fliers in my mailbox.

Somebody pleading about a male cat going around the area, marking
his territory. And asking his unidentified owner (servant) to
have him neutered. Which will apparently also "fix" either the
urinating habit, or the smell.

I dunno... I've only seen one cat in my garden, and haven't seen
or smelled any spraying. S/he's not mine. But s/he whines
really loud, and extorts me for little bowls of milk, frequently.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/