Old 28-02-2007, 02:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default And....

"Sacha" wrote in message

......who did what today in their garden? Nobody here I can tell you.

The only thing I did was to harvest some tomatoes.

We've had big electric storms and have had 2 computers thoroughly fried in
the space of 2 weeks and I've spent the day trying to set up newsgroups and
kill off masses of old e-mails that built up at the ISP :-(( If I didn't
love computers so much, I'd hate my increasing reliance on the blasted
things.