Old 28-02-2007, 10:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Pickled chillies?

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

i was disappointed to read recently dr karl "debunking" the myth of (what
we
call in our family) curry-bottom - i.e. the misery one can experience
while
on the loo the day after eating something unusually hot. dr karl is
mostly
right but sometimes wrong - everyone _i_ know thinks he's totally wrong
on
this one.

I've never suffered from this problem, and my eating of hot food is now
occasional.

people can be different - it doesn't mean curry-bum doesn't exist :-)

next you'll be telling me you don't get after-grog-bog, either g

Do you use very soft TP?

yuck no. there is only ONE toilet paper in the world - safe recycled
unbleached (the lovely brown one).

i must admit to wondering why you are asking this though!!
kylie