Old 28-02-2007, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default What's Your Poison?

On 27 Feb, 17:21, "JennyC" wrote:
Geoff and Percy for sure - harry was before my time (I think!)

Geoff took me through the jardin anglais first and if it hadn't been
for him I think I wouldn't have got so bitten by it all )

Monty Don
Carol Klein
? not sure

Chris Beardshaw, Carol and Pippa. Sarah Raven and Monty on stand by.

Oh, and Rachel... goes without saying

Oh, I wish she would......... I dislike her enormously

God me too. I also dislike very much Joe Swift (something to do with
his voice, accent, body, lack of hair ... everything really ;o)