Old 28-02-2007, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default What's Your Poison?

"Sacha" wrote
snip
And while I'm having a grump, why, oh WHY, do TV programme directors
find it interesting/desirable/ necessary, to play music over the
speech soundtrack?
If I want to listen to music, I'll listen to music. But when I want
to listen to someone talking about hens or plants or old houses or
space rockets, I don't need muzak in the background. Humph.

In this interactive tv age you'd think there'd be a "press the purple
button to mute the background music" option by now.

--
Sue