Old 28-02-2007, 09:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Way O/T - Recommend a recipe database program?

Good to hear from you.

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:08:22 +0100, Reka wrote:

Diana Kulaga wrote:
The spread sheet helps because we also have a ton of Cuisine and
Bon Appetit issues that have things we want but haven't yet scanned.

Di,you can search all the Bon Appetit recipes and others using
ingredients and keywords at www.epicurious.com! I use it all the time.

Reka, lurking for a bit

Dave Gillingham