Old 28-02-2007, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
That would only help if I wanted to waste time at our town court. I'm
considerate of my neighbors. I expect the same, without having to spend
money or take time off from work in order to make it happen. Some of us
understand that when you work hard to have a nice home, you have the right
to peace and harmony.

So why have you hijacked this discussion? The original question wasn't
about you. It's not always about you.

Start another thread; call it "Dogs should be shot on sight" or something.

Bob