Old 28-02-2007, 04:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
scfundogs scfundogs is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

On 2007-02-27 13:48:09 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom" said:

I understand that YOUR animals stay on your property. The point here is when
some say "I'm a good dog owner - my dogs don't roam the neighborhood without
me", they're not quite correct. Even on a leash, many "good dog owners"
still don't get it.

Then get some of those little signs that stake in the ground that say
"NO PETS" or "PLEASE DON'T PEE HERE" (they exist, I've seen them). Put
them at the edge of your flower bed to help educate all those dog
owners who don't know that people like you get really upset about this.
The signs are non-confrontational and require no active participation
from you.

--
Tara