Old 28-02-2007, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Get your garden ready for spring

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:09:30 -0500, "OhioGuy" wrote:

What the heck are you talking about? There is over 2 inches of ice
covering everything up!

It was 82 yesterday, and today the same. I suppose it depends on
where you live. Me, Texas.

Salvia's are coming up, Bishops hat, Salvia coccinea, ruellia, peach
blooms almost pink, etc. I garden every day for a few hours. Today I
unearthed my brugmansia collection and all made it through winter.
For us in Central Texas it was a cold winter. Several frosts, no real
heavy frost.