Old 28-02-2007, 07:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:22:10 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

Hope you're feeling better now. Parrots are great. I used to have a
macaw that was one of the smartest creatures I've ever know. PLUS they
talk. That's pretty fun.

I'm still very weak and I have a lot of pain in my legs and arms from
atrophy of laying down for the year! I'll build back up as I slowly
garden. The first day weeding I had to lay down out there! What a
sight. I have hepatitis c and this lowered dose of daily chemo
injections can get rid of the virus. I do have cirrhosis, though.
It'll be fine.

Never own an Irish Wolfhound. They don't call them The Heartbreak Dogs
for nothing.

Every week we watch "The Dog Whisperer," and whenever we see a giant
Mastiff I always say I'd love to have one of those, but their lifespan
is only about 8 years. The parrot is a mini-macaw and yes, she is
very smart and we've had her since she was 12 weeks old. She says
things, but a lot of it is what she picks up from us.

They have miniature donkeys.

Yes, I've seen them. One day we'll do our dream and live where I can
have horses and mules and donkeys and nubians. I love to dream.

As for the rest, all Disney films for children are sadistic, IMO.